Professional A/V Design and Installation Services for Commercial Applications
Century Stereo provides professional design and installation for many light commercial and private sector environments such as retail spaces, office spaces, schools, board rooms and entertainment venues. We offer systems that vary in scale to match your budget and can make them ‘stand-alone’ or fully integrated into a larger control system.
The range of services and solutions we offer vary by industry and application, but here are a few examples:
- Digital projection systems for large venues (auditoriums, conference rooms)
- Multi-room flat panel displays for entertainment or signage
- PA systems for large venues (churches, conference centers)
- Multi-zone audio and video distribution systems
- Digital touch pad control systems for single or multi-room
The Century Stereo Advantage
Century’s professional staff and over 60 years of experience means we have the expertise to guarantee solutions that exceed your expectations while meeting your timeline and budget goals. With our team you can expect detailed budgeting, planning and proposals backed up by on-time execution from our on-site field service team.
The Century team can work directly with your architect, designer or contractor to generate project plans or we can work directly with you to develop plans based on your specifications. Some additional benefits working with Century:
- Full-time team of CAD designers
- We are licensed general and electrical contractors
- Fully insured
- All services under one-roof means more accountability, better quality and cost control